Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blood Lust by Charity Santiago Review

I absolutely fell in love with this book...
5 stars!
 
Description:
Eve came to Rapid City to escape her parents' messy divorce, but what she finds in South Dakota exceeds her wildest dreams- and nightmares. After Eve is attacked by a wolf outside her grandmother's house, she stumbles into a new and frightening existence as an alpha werewolf. Fated to lead the pack and obligated to choose a beta to lead beside her, Eve still cannot bring herself to forget Jericho, the mysterious vampire who saved her life. Will the wolves force Eve to choose between her destiny and her soulmate?
 
My Review
If you love vampires & werewolves with a sexy side.... This book is for you! The storyline is addictive. From the moment I started I couldn't put it down.

The characters were perfect. Eva is strong willed. Max is a protector, and Jericho is just dangerously sexy! There is a bit of a love triangle... and for the record- I am team Jericho!  

I was really surprised by how well the Author captured the readers. I found myself caught up in the charming parts. I even was smiling at the book... I know- Silly!

I highly recommend this one to everyone!
There was suspense and romance.... What more could you ask for?
I can't wait to get my hands on book 2!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment