Saturday, August 17, 2013

Angela of Chaotic Book Corner Interview

Meet Angela of Chaotic Book Corner ....
Her site rocks & she does
so much for the Author community <3
 
How would you describe yourself in three words?
funny, shy, and loving

What is currently your favorite book & why?
Hmmmm thats a hard one, I would have to say Come Back To Me by Candice Terry, I have read it 5 times! lol

What kind of people do you dislike?
Liars, I cant stand for someone to lie to me or pretend to be my friend
 

Biggest turnoff in a man & why?
Big ego, I cant stand for a man to think he is God's gift to women when really he is just an ass

What would be one thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
There would def be more then one but the first thing would be a house :)


 What kind of music do you like?
Def country, I am a total country girl at heart!

What is your idea of fun? If given a chance to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Anything with my kids would be fun. It would def be spent outdoors though if the weather was right. If not then we would stay inside, hang out in pjs on the couch and watch movies all day.

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Not sure, probably running off and marrying my husband out of the blue. Everyone thought I was nuts lol cause it was a spur of the moment thing.

If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to have with you?
My kids, food, water, a working cellphone and my husband

Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Ian Somerhalder! Not just cause he is hot though, cause of everything he does for animals and the enviroment.
 
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Choc Chip Cookie Dough

If you could be married to a celebrity... Who would it be?
Now that is a hard one cause there are a few lol but if I had to choose one it would be Johnny Depp ;)

What sound do you love?
Rain, its so relaxing at night to lay in bed and hear it hitting my roof.

Why do you like be a blogger?
So many reasons, ever since I have became one I have read so many awesome books and met so many awesome people!! Its fun doing the reviews, giveaways, and other things to help authors get their names out there!
 

1 comment: