Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Interview with Author Charlene Martin



Welcome Author Charlene Martin & Thank you for doing an Interview with Reader's Candy!
Let's start with your writing.... Tell us a little about your most recent release.
My most recent release was my debut novel ‘Unexpected Love.’  It was released May 2013. It is a New Adult novel (book 1) that develops into a paranormal/Erotic novel (book 2&3).

 What is the title and description?
Unexpected Love is the title.

Someone has watched her every move...
 

Throughout Arissa's life, she has experienced disturbing cold chills running down her spine, the kind that let a person know something is not quite right. For as long as she can remember, she has sensed she is being watched, but has been utterly unsuccessful in finding the person responsible for making her doubt her sanity. Her hope is that in moving away to college she will have a fresh start and a chance to find herself.

After years spent watching her, now he is developing strong feelings for her. That was never part of the plan, never his intention. Ideally, she would remain unaware of his presence in her life. Of course, life rarely unfolds, as it should. The best-laid plans often unravel.  And the best kind of love is completely unexpected.



 If someone asked you why they should read it... What would you say?
It is a novel that will keep you guessing, and it will make you feel everything that happens. Most of all it will leave you intrigued and begging for more. Which book two will soon release, Unexpected Destiny is due out by end of December or beginning of January.
 If you had to describe your writing style with one word... What would it be and why?
Unique

 
Is there an Author that inspires you to write?
Not one, but many! Shelly crane is the one that told me to write my idea as I submitted it to her to write, but she declined and told me to do it myself. Shanora Williams is the one that made me write the ending of the book, because she was reading what I had and I hadn’t finished it and she was like, what do you mean there is no ending. So that night I sat down and wrote the ending. I love reading and I have connected with so many authors. They all encourage greatness and I love that they are always so willing to help.
 When reading... What genre do you prefer?
Always romance, contemporary, paranormal or erotic. I love them all, but I need that happy  ending.
We all claim a book boyfriend at one time or another... Who is your current book boyfriend?
My current book boyfriend is Nate from Angel Steels Sweet Series. God that boy has me ready to kill him one minute and well throw him down and do naughty things to him the next.
 Enough about books... Let's get to know you! This or That?
 Vanilla or Chocolate?
Depends, I love chocolate candy, I hate chocolate cake. But I love Vanilla cake.
 Sour or Sweet?
 
I guess I am more of a sweet person, but I love sour too.
 Money or Happiness?
 
Although money could make my life easier I will always choose happiness. Nothing matters more than your happiness.
When it comes to a guy... Looks or Personality?
 
Personality but looks don’t hurt.
Billionaire or Rockstar?
 
Billionaire not a fan of rock stars.
 Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers
 Control Freak or Careless Jerk?
Probably control freak, but that might be hard for me because I am the control freak in my house.
In the bedroom... Submissive or Dominant?

I would like to think that I would like to be submissive. I would love for someone to do very dirty things to me if it meant having the greatest pleasure of my life.
 Handcuffs or Blindfold?
I would do both. But I guess I would prefer blindfold.
Whipped Cream or Lotion?
Hum, whipped cream as long as his hot sexy mouth was licking it off of me.
 Sweet/Slow or Hard/Fast ;) ?
I like them both, but it has been hard and fast lately. Thanks to Angel Steel’s books!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment