Friday, November 8, 2013

Interview with Author Jalpa Williby

Welcome Author Jalpa Williby & Thank you for doing an interview with Reader's Candy!!
 
Tell us a little about your most recent release.
What is the title and description? Chaysing Dreams was just released in August of this year. It’s about a girl who has recurrent dreams about being chased by something/someone unknown. But before getting caught, she always wakes up. This story is full of suspense- a lot of twists and turns. It’s an unforgettable story of love and loss, friendship and betrayal, tragedy and sacrifice. 
 
 


If someone asked you why they should read it... What would you say?
I think a lot of readers like to read a good story just to get lost- you know, to escape the craziness of reality. It’s easy to get lost with the characters of Chaysing Dreams. This story is about that ultimate love that we all search for, a story that will keep you at the edge of your seat, a story that will haunt your dreams for a long time.
If you had to describe your writing style with one word... What would it be and why?
Imaginative. I have an imagination out of this world. When I was in school, I was that kid that stopped listening as soon as the teacher started talking. I would get lost in my imaginative world in this crazy head of mine. J
Is there an Author that inspires you to write?
Not specifically. I’ve always loved to read- my whole life I’ve read. But after Fifty Shades of Grey came out, I decided to write- more for fun initially. Then, as the story developed, I decided to publish it in order to somehow bring my characters to the rest of the world.
 When reading... What genre do you prefer?
I read all different types of genre. However, I have to admit, I’m a sucker for a good love story. I don’t mean just a trashy romance- but a love story that makes me smile.
We all claim a book boyfriend at one time or another... Who is your current book boyfriend? 
Probably the main hero in my book, Chaysing Dreams. I absolutely love him. He’s hot, sexy, mysterious, fierce, passionate, and a tortured soul. (the perfect book boyfriend)
 
Enough about books... Let's get to know you!
This or That? Both- depends on the situation and my mood.
Vanilla or Chocolate?  Chocolate- I like a bit of color. 
Sour or Sweet?  Probably both. The sour helps the sweetness taste that much better.
Money or Happiness?  Definitely happiness. Who cares about the money if you’re not happy?
Christian or Gideon? I have a weakness for Christian Grey.

When it comes to a guy...
Looks or Personality? For temporary love interests, definitely looks. But for any substantial long term relationships, no doubt, it’s personality. An ugly personality translates to ugly looks. On the other hand, if a guy has an amazing personality, he will definitely look hot!
Billionaire or Rockstar? Rockstar for temporary fun but billionaire for long term- I can be very practical when I need to be. 
Boxers or Briefs? Boxer briefs! 
Control Freak or Careless Jerk? Definitely a control freak- in everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment