Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unravel by Calia Read Review

Six months ago, I was happy. I was simply Naomi Carradine.

One month ago, I was admitted into a psych ward.

Yesterday, Lachlan visited me. Kissed me. And told me that I’m starting to lose my mind.

Hours later, Max haunted my thoughts, reminding me I’m not crazy and that he needs my help.

A few minutes ago, I drifted further from reality, trying to unravel the past.

And now...everyone thinks I’m insane. But, I know he's real, and I know he needs me.

Do you believe me?



AMAZON LINK: http://amzn.to/1jwOiW8

My Thoughts:
4.5/5 Stars
 
I have two words for this book... Mind F*ck!
Unravel will take you on an emotional rollercoaster.
Every time you think you know what will happen something else comes up leaving you empty.
 
The author does a superb job at making you feel every event in this book. Your brain will feel fried after reading and your mind will be thinking about this book days later.
 
I don't want to give away too much, but the characters are amazing. They have depth and emotion. Naomi is in a love triangle and trying to cope with her friends traumatic life.
Lachlan comes and goes, Max is forever.
 
The beginning of this book is a tad slow, but don't give up because once she starts telling her story you wont be able to stop reading.
 
Highly Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment