Friday, April 25, 2014

Out of Breathe by Rebecca Donovan Review

 
 
Emma leaves Weslyn and everyone in it behind to attend Stanford University, just as she always intended. A shell of her former self, she is not the same girl. She Is broken, and the only way that she’ll be whole again is through forgiveness. Emma must find a way to forgive herself and recognize her own worth before she can receive the love she deserves. This final installment will have readers holding their breath until the very last page.
AMAZON LINK- http://amzn.to/1rrrdXc


 
 

My Thoughts:
2/5 Stars
 
It pains me to write this review. As much as I wanted to love it, I didn't.
In the previous two books I connected with Emma and felt for her in the deepest way.
This book lacked the emotional connection I was looking for.
I actually hated Emma in this book. I didn't feel bad her one bit... She used Cole, treated Evan like crap, and did reckless things. I am not sure how she went from the girl in book 2 to this girl, but I wasn't a fan.
 
Evan's perspective was another downer for me... It was too much to take in and when reading an emotional book, I like a little mystery. I don't want to know what every character is thinking. I want to see what Emma is going through and other's reactions, through her perspective. 
 
I wish I would have stopped at book 2 because that book was fabulous. I truly feel this book was unnecessary for me. I would rather end it with her leaving then end with Evan and her back together.
 
Can't recommend at this time.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment