Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Room for More by Beth Ehemann Review

Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant. Three months ago, I found something I haven’t had in years. Hope. That hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had. Now, my past and present are colliding and the outcome might just be too much for me to bear. Can I make the right decision when I’ve spent my whole life making the wrong ones?
AMAZON LINK- http://amzn.to/1idkb2P
 
 
 
My Thoughts:
5/5 Stars
 
Holy Goodness!!
I loved book 1 and this book was just as good.
 
Kacie is working at the hospital and runs into a ghost from the past.
Struggling with whether to tell Brody or not ... She is emotional and stressed out.
Just when she decides to tell him everything, it is too late.
Together they make the best decision for the girls and work on their future.
There is romance, struggles, and family problems.
It is addicting!!
 
Brody is just as delicious in this book. He deals with family issues and realizes just how in love with Kacie he is. At the end of the book you see one of the sweetest proposals ever!!! I don't want to spoil it... but SWOON... it was so unique, and cute, and sweet, and AMAZING.

I read this book in one night and crave more already.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

No comments:

Post a Comment