Friday, January 2, 2015

The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 1) by A R. Torre Review

My life, inside this apartment is simple. It works, as long as I follow the rules.

1. Don't leave the apartment. Not in case of fire, not to mail a letter, not to run an errand. The door stays shut, and I stay inside.
2. Don't get attached to clients. I take off my clothes, I stand in front of the camera, and I perform. What they want, I give. Their secrets, I keep. Everything I tell them, is a lie.
3. Don't kill anyone. I've obeyed that rule for over three years.

My life, inside this apartment was simple, and it worked. Then, I started breaking rules.

Enter a world of lies, thrills, fears, and all desires, in this original thriller from A. R. Torre.
 
 
My Thoughts:
5/5 stars
 
This book is one of those books that you wish you could unread just so you can read it again for the first time... It was so freaking good on so many levels! I found myself sucked in from page one and shutting everyone else out until the story was finished.
 
The intensity that came with each page was something I haven't felt in a long time... While some of the material border lined on taboo, it was so much more. I found myself torn when it came to my feelings toward the characters. Especially, Deanna/Jessica... She was such a controversial character. Some of her actions will disgust you, but in the end you will see that each action had a profound purpose.
 
The plot was unique to say the least. The way the Author molded an ugly story into a beautiful one was intriguing, awe inspiring, & overall AMAZING.
 
Lately, I have found that when I am searching for a fast paced, must read I have been going to Alessandra Torre. Her books always captivate the audience and pull them into a different world.
 
I highly recommend this book!
Hurry and go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment