Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Five Books to Read in 2015

Are you looking for a good read?
Check out some of my favorites from 2015 so far...

Jezebel by K. Larson

(Releases June 5th, Available for pre-order Amazon)
"With one page, I was addicted. The story quickly became my drug of choice. I think it's safe to say that this one is an epic read. It had that addictive feel that pulls a reader in and stays with them long after the last page. It was a story that was filled with characters that you love to hate. I was so conflicted on who to trust and what would happen in the end... The whole time I knew to expect something huge, but in all reality, the twist was MASSIVE. I'm talking jaw on the floor, eyes bulging HUGE! My ideas and thoughts were somewhat on track, but then again, so far away. I will tell you now... Everything you think you know will be tossed out the window with those last pages. It was one heck of an ending!"
Be sure to check out my review.

 
Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel
(Releases June 2nd, Available for pre-order here.)
"This one was a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. We are sucked in at page one and quickly become tangled in the intricate weaved lies of Charlie. No one truly knows what's going on, but everyone knows it's not good. It's like a sick, twisted game of cat and mouse. Aubrey and Lena think the ball is in their court, but what they don't know is... Charlie is controlling every move they make. I expected a huge ending, but I never expected to have my mind blown. It was intense, gut wrenching, and left me begging for the next book."
Be sure to check out my review.



The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
(One Cick on Amazon)
"A epic historical read that brought so much to the table. It was suspenseful, romantic, emotional, and just flat out life changing. I loved every word of it."
Be sure to check out my review.


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
(One Cick on Amazon)
"All the Bright Places is one that sticks with you long after the last page. It is a raw and intense plot that will leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed. While it had the cutesy YA additions, it also had a deep set message behind it. I was consumed by the romance and mystery and in the end ... my heart was shattered into a thousand little pieces. "
Be sure to check out my review.



Out of Control by Sarah Alderson
(One Cick on Amazon)
"You know that feeling you get when you are plunging down the first huge drop on a roller coaster... The butterflies arrive and you feel as though you left your stomach at the top? Well, that is how I felt while reading Out of Control.


I was sucked in from page one and quickly became addicted to the fast paced thriller. I had a hard time putting it down... The fact that the story occurred in just two-three days, blows my mind. You would think that there would be a lack in the storyline, but gah!, no.... it was so good! The intensity of each page had me on the edge of my seat and the romance aspect had my heart swooning."
Be sure to check out my review.

1 comment: