Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Freebies & Latest 5 Star Reads

 
 
I don't think I'll ever look at fruity pebbles the same way again... Talk about an emotional, gripping story that is life changing, inspiring, and an absolute MUST READ. This one exceeded all of my expectations. My heart was shattered into tiny colorful pieces at the beginning and with each word after, was slowly pieced together again.
FULL REVIEW HERE.
 
This was one of the most emotionally charged books I've ever read. It was gut wrenching, raw, and intense. While at times the story was truly ugly... somehow, someway it turned out to be a beautiful story about healing, hope, and love.
FULL REVIEW HERE.
 
With one page, I was addicted. The story quickly became my drug of choice. I think it's safe to say that this one is an epic read. It had that addictive feel that pulls a reader in and stays with them long after the last page. It was a story that was filled with characters that you love to hate. I was so conflicted on who to trust and what would happen in the end... The whole time I knew to expect something huge, but in all reality, the twist was MASSIVE. I'm talking jaw on the floor, eyes bulging HUGE! My ideas and thoughts were somewhat on track, but then again, so far away. I will tell you now... Everything you think you know will be tossed out the window with those last pages. It was one heck of an ending!
FULL REVIEW HERE.
 

Loving Mr. Daniels by Brittainy C. Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment